6.10.06

21 Years Young

I felt old the other day when my 15 year old niece had no idea what I was talking about regarding her last year in school, apparently things have changed that much in the 5 years I've been gone.

You also know you feel old when you get a letter through the letter box regarding your pension scheme - triffic.

What e-mails did I get today? A bill from O2 - cheers O2.

What texts did I get? Many and thankful - I do have friends.

Parents have made a homage of me on our living room wall and it seems to be a picture of me naked when I was three years old laying down on a mat or something, looks rather professional, quite sweet.

I've got a load of friends popping round this evening to open a couple of bottles of champagne with me and then we're gonna head out on the town and see what sort of mischief we can get up to - all in the name of fun of course.

Should be a blast.

Edit: It doesn't seem like such a unique day when all of these people are celebrating their birthdays too. They even bum you out with a list of folks who died on this day as well!

No comments: