5.8.06

Foamtastic Hangover

Given the status my body is currently in, I don't know how well I'm going to be able to write.

Spent a good half hour waiting around last night whilst I was just practically jumping around with excitement at the thought of a foam party with many beautiful women. Thought I was going to get let down in some way at some point but that thankfully never happened.

I don't remember a lot, except for the vitals. Plenty of girls doing a few dirty dance moves with yours truly, who loved every second, and more than enough foam to clean east London - unfortunately the latter I'm now paying for. I spent most of the night dancing with girls I couldn't see, only feel (and boy does soapy skin feel amazing!). I was completely covered in soap suds from head to toe with no exaggeration. Clothes drenched, hair dripping, more girls dancing with their bodies close to mine. Great fun.

The alcohol is taking its toll today, but not as much as that foam is. My eyes are still red and sore, so much so it looks like I've been knocking back pills all night.

My cousin and I were up at 4am holding our eyes actually, that's something I've now come to remember. Perhaps as time goes on, I'll remember more of what happened and post it up here.

Word to everyone - you've not lived until you've taken part in a foam party.

No comments: