24.8.06

Pluto Shambles

Before I begin, I should probably apologise to a few people who have left comments on my blog and not seen them appear. I'm still pretty new to Blogger and until I updated to the Beta today, I didn't realise I had any comments awaiting moderation. They're all up now though and I'll have anymore e-mailed to me in future.

Anyway, it's a complete shambles that Pluto has been taken off the Planet list. I can't see how it would make a difference anyway, it's not like it's actually leaving the solar system. All this scientific rubbish annoys me at times, no matter how much of a space enthusiast I am.

Update - In response to some comments left by a few readers, I've tried to comment on your blogs regarding posts you've made and, unfortunately, this new Beta blogger doesn't like me making any comments - I got a horrible 404 error after trying to reply.

F.Y.I to one, I find that if you're in the middle of cocking up dinner for guests, it's best to cock it up completely, rather than just a little bit. Come Christmas, you can all laugh about the time you completely cocked up dinner for everyone. Try it, it's kind of fun.

No comments: