14.7.06

Spreading My Name

I'm a writer, am amateur one at that, but still considering myself a writer. I write for a few websites, one notable though and, unfortunately, I can't give the name of that website away for anonymity reasons. However, I was increasingly bored last night and decided to search for my [real] name in Google and I was surprised by the amount of entries that came up. I came across the obvious articles I had written, but I also came across an extended array of links from other websites where users (and professional journalists) have spoken about me and my articles. Nine times out of ten, the feedback was positive, with a few minor criticisms here and there (most were unjustifiable). Definitely made my night.

Through more boredom, I decided to search blogger.com blogs for interesting weblogs to visit. I came across one through a search term that I've now forgotten, called Ob's Musings. I've only managed to read a few of the posts on there, the more recent ones, but they're well written and I can some-what relate to the guys current relationship problems. I've [almost] been in the situation he is in now, so I felt it was only right to drop by and leave a comment. Having read a few more of his posts, I'm actually intrigued. So to stop myself from losing it, I've linked it up on this blog. Have a read sometime.

On another note, it's the U.K Premier of Superman Returns this evening. My cousins and I are going up London to watch a showing at 9.30. I very much doubt I'll be back this evening to give an account of the movie, but I'm sure I'll leave a brief review of it over the weekend.

Until then, adios!

No comments: